Audit and Assurance
Grange Business Partners uses proven methodology and efficient technical solutions to perform our audits. Through the audit process we will enable you to better understand the risks to your business. Our audits add value to your organisation through the recommendation of commercially focused solutions to mitigate the identified risks.
Financial Statement Audit
An audit by Grange Business Partners will give independent weight and credibility to your financial reporting obligations to your shareholders, investors, stakeholders, board and/or management. Our team will benefit your business through the mitigation of the business issues identified through the process of a Financial Statement Audit.
Grange Business Partners will ensure you meet your regulatory obligations through a comprehensive audit process. Our auditors will identify areas of non-compliance through the thorough review and testing of financial and other business information.
We can conduct regulatory audits:
- of compliance plans for registered managed investment schemes
- of solicitor and real estate trust accounts
- of travel compensation funds
- of special purpose reports
- to ensure companies meet Australian Financial Services legislation requirements
- on behalf of superannuation trustees and administrators as required by the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act)
- to ensure compliance with workers compensation.
Our experienced and qualified auditors specialise in auditing large private companies and not-for-profit organisations. Grange Business Partners adhere to Australian and International Auditing Standards.